DUBLIN , Nov. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “The World of Wellness: Exploring the Trends that are Here in order to Stay : 2022 Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
The world of wellness is rapidly changing, with consumers seeking more control over their personal health – but which trends are here to stay? This report explores the health and nutrition trends that companies have heavily invested in to see where they stand two years into the COVID-19 pandemic.
This new report provides an in-depth global analysis from the 2022 Global Trend Study tracking consumer attitudes and actions towards health plus wellness through pre in order to post-COVID-19 to explore the lasting impact and implications for key trends in the particular food and beverage landscape. The particular report provides a global perspective along with breakouts across 20 key markets.
- NORTH AMERICA : USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA : Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE : France , Germany , UK, plus Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA : Saudi Arabia , and Turkey
- SOUTH ASIA : India plus Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC : Australia , China , Indonesia , Japan , Philippines , Thailand , South Korea , and Vietnam
Top Health & Wellbeing Trends which are Here to Stay: Tracking the changes in customer attitudes from 2020 in order to 2022 globally and throughout all 20 markets with regard to 12 core macro styles
- Eating Clean:
- Interest in eating clean
- Importance of “certified organic” claims on food labels
- Level of concern regarding the environmental impact of how food is grown, processed, and delivered
- Willingness to pay a premium intended for foods or beverages that are plant based
- Significance of “high protein” statements on meals labels
- Sugar Reduction:
- Importance of “reduced sugar” claims on food labels
- Functional Foods:
- Interest inside functional foods/beverages (i. e., provides a health benefit beyond nutrition)
- Gut Health:
- How often consumers are choosing foods/beverages to improve digestion
- How often consumers are choosing foods/beverages to enhance their own energy level
- Mood Food:
- Exactly how often customers are selecting foods/beverages to improve their mood
- Healthy Indulgence:
- How many consumers wish they had healthier options in indulgent food/beverage categories
- Interest in foods/beverages which are personalized to them
COVID-19 Concerns and Impact on Diet and Lifestyle
- How concerned are consumers about COVID-19? How does concern vary around the world?
- How many consumers were personally affected by COVID-19?
- How has COVID-19 changed their overall diet? Do they believe changes are usually permanent?
- Just how has COVID-19 changed their particular physical activity? Perform they think changes are permanent?
- Has COVID-19 made consumers feel more or less in control over their personal health?
- The growing interest in “kitchen medicine”
- Is there a growing belief in certain foods/beverages/ingredients having medicinal benefits?
- Is the perception in certain foods/beverages/ingredients providing immunity benefits growing?
- Shifting Shopping Habits and the Rise of E-grocery
- Have they increased online grocery shopping more than the past year?
- How do these people plan to shop on the internet for foods/beverages long-term?
- What are the consumer motivations and barriers to on-line food shopping
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction plus Methodology
- Executive Overview and Summary Findings
- The Top Wellness & Health and fitness Trends That Are Here to Stay
- Covid-19 Concern and Effect on Diet plus Lifestyle
- Moving Shopping Routines and the particular Rise associated with E-Grocery
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wdjy87
Research and Markets
Laura Wood , Senior Manager
For E. S. T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U. S. /CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
With regard to GMT Workplace Hours Contact +353-1-416-8900
Oughout. S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U. H. ): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Marketplaces