SAN FRANCISCO , June 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global wellness tourism market size is expected to reach USD 1 . 02 trillion simply by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 9. 93% from 2022 to 2030. Increasing patient awareness regarding health and wellbeing and personal care will be one of the major drivers for the market. Promotional campaigns arranged simply by various governments are also encouraging wellness tourism across the globe. Wellbeing services offered by players help customers find solutions to improve or maintain their health and wellness. The rising number associated with health-conscious people is contributing to the increasing demand for wellbeing activities at popular travel destinations.
Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- In terms of service, the particular lodging segment dominated the market in 2021. This can be attributed to the rapid expansion of large hotel chains that provide exotic therapies including rejuvenation programs, spa treatments, and other services.
- Based on travel type, the domestic segment accounted for the maximum revenue share in 2021. This can be attributed to the increased expenditure by household tourists on wellness activities.
- North America is estimated to dominate the marketplace throughout the forecast period. This can become related to the particular high need for physical and mental health, increasing disposable income, and growing awareness about spa benefits.
- Marriott International, Inc. established an all-inclusive platform in August 2019 to cater to the growing demand during the holiday season. Marriott Worldwide also announced that it has secured management agreements with hotel developers who aim to invest over USD 800 million within five new all-inclusive resorts, underscoring its confidence in its size plus client base.
- Marriott Global launched the hotel development program named “Marriott’s Bridging the Gap” in 06 2022 .
Get more Insights from 140-page market research report, ” Wellness Tourism Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service (Lodging, Wellness Activities), By Travel Purpose (Primary, Secondary), Simply by Travel Type (Domestic, International), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030 “, published by Grand See Research.
Wellbeing Tourism Marketplace Growth & Trends
The increase in lifestyle-related diseases such as diabetes, obesity, and high cholesterol due to busy work schedules and sedentary lifestyles is propelling the marketplace growth. The market is heavily influenced by factors like increasing awareness concerning healthcare travel and leisure and the increasing burden associated with disease. Furthermore, the developing prevalence of mental illnesses for example depression and anxiety, rise in disposable income, growing adoption associated with online journey services, growing influence of social media, and raised government investment in order to attract tourists are propelling the market growth.
The overall travel industry was adversely hit by the COVID-19 pandemic. The market witnessed a significant decline in the number of travellers owing to restrictions upon travel as well as the entry associated with international tourists. According to Global Health and fitness Institute, the number of wellness trips in North America declined by 43. 8% inside 2020. Increasing number associated with secondary travellers and resume of actions by spas and resorts are expected in order to boost the marketplace growth post-pandemic.
Well being Tourism Market Segmentation
Grand Look at Research has segmented the particular global health and fitness tourism market based on service, traveling purpose, vacation type, plus region:
Wellness Travel and leisure Market — Service Outlook (Revenue, UNITED STATES DOLLAR Billion, 2016 – 2030)
- In-country Transport
- Food & Beverage
- Wellness Activities
Wellness Travel Market : Travel Purpose Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2030)
Health Tourism Marketplace – Journey Type Perspective (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2030)
Wellness Tourism Market — Regional Outlook (Revenue, UNITED STATES DOLLAR Billion, 2016 – 2030)
- Northern America
- U. S.
- U. K.
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
List of Key Players of the Wellness Tourism Market
- Hilton Worldwide
- Accor Hotels
- Hyatt Resorts
- Rancho La Puerta , Incorporation.
- Marriot International
- Rosewood Hotels
- InterContinental Group
- Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Radisson Hospitality
- Four Seasons Resorts
Check out more related studies published simply by Grand Watch Research:
- Corporate Wellness Marketplace – The particular global corporate wellness market size is expected to reach USD 93. 4 billion by 2028, according to a new statement by Great View Study, Inc. The marketplace is likely to increase at a CAGR of 7. 0% from 2021 to 2028. Rising obese and overweight population increases insurance costs that account with regard to the financial burden upon the employers. The business wellness initiatives target particular health risk factors such as stress, obesity, smoking, poor eating, and lack of exercise.
- Connected Health And Wellness Solutions Market – A global connected health and wellness solutions marketplace size is anticipated to reach USD 187. 10 billion dollars by 2030, based on the new record by Grand View Analysis, Inc. The market is expected to broaden in a CAGR of 20. 6% through 2022 in order to 2030. The demand regarding wearable medical devices and remote patient monitoring systems is anticipated to boost over the particular forecast period due to the shifting consumer preferences towards a healthier lifestyle thus driving the market development.
- Health Sensors Market – The particular global health sensors market size will be likely to achieve USD 83. 2 billion by 2025, according to the new review by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 17. 0% throughout the forecast period. Growing geriatric populace and burden of chronic diseases are the key factors positively affecting marketplace growth.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Medical Devices Business Research Reports.
About Great View Study
Grand View Research, U. H. -based researching the market and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports plus consulting solutions. Registered in California and headquartered within San Francisco , the company comprises over 425 analysts plus consultants, adding more than 1200 market study reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries throughout 25 main countries worldwide. With the particular help associated with an interactive market intelligence platform, Great View Analysis Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Business Sales Specialist, USA
Great View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Grand See Compass | Astra ESG Solutions
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand Look at Research, Inc.