Insights on the Wellness Tourism Global Market to 2027 – Considerable Rise in Travel and Personal Wellbeing Expenditure is Driving Growth – PR Newswire
DUBLIN , Aug. 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Wellness Tourism Marketplace: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Development, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
The global wellness tourism market reached a value of US$ 822. 44 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach a worth of US$ 1, 250. 27 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7. 23% during 2021-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence associated with the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Wellness tourism is a lifestyle activity involving numerous trips that help empower plus maintain one’s personal wellbeing. It is designed to emphasize authentic experiences and assist the purpose of healthy living, stress reduction, disease prevention, and minimizing poor lifestyle habits.
It also aids in enriching the mental as well as physical health of individuals. Wellness travel and leisure provides travel as an opportunity for relaxation and unwinding, the discovery of joy, and self-actualization to the masses. It consists of tours to several places plus facilities that serve its purpose, including wellness resorts, wellness spas, hospitals, clinics, and fitness centers, where spa therapies and other wellness activities are provided to ensure customer satisfaction.
The market is primarily driven by a considerable rise in travel and personal wellness expenditure. This can be attributed in order to the inflating disposable income levels of the people. Besides this, with the increasingly hectic work schedules plus sedentary lifestyles resulting within the rising prevalence of various lifestyle diseases among individuals, the particular growing preference for leading a healthy lifestyle will be propelling the market growth.
The market is further driven simply by continual technological advancements, such as convenient flights, hotel and activity bookings, and the ability to compare various available adventure travel options via online platforms.
In addition in order to this, numerous research and development (R& D) activities, mergers plus acquisitions (M& A) and partnership strategies by major market players to expand the geographical reach associated with wellness tourism are creating lucrative development opportunities in the market. Some of the other factors further contributing to the market growth include rapid urbanization, a significant increase in e-literacy rates, as well as the increasing influence of social media on the particular global level.
The competitive landscape associated with the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key gamers being Accor S. A., Four Seasons Hotels Limited, Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., Hyatt Hotels Corporation, InterContinental Hotels Group plc, Marriott International Incorporation., Radisson Hospitality Inc. (Jin Jiang International Co. Ltd. ), Rancho La Puerta Inc., Red Carnation Resorts (The Journey Corporation), Rosewood Hotel Team (New World Development Company Limited) plus Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global wellness tourism marketplace performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the particular impact of COVID-19 on the worldwide wellness travel market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the travelers type?
- What will be the breakup of the market based on the particular service type?
- Very best separation from the market in line with the location?
- Do you know the numerous stages inside the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is usually the structure of the global wellbeing tourism marketplace and who are the key players?
- What is the degree associated with competition in the business?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope plus Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4. one Overview
4. two Key Business Trends
5 Global Wellness Travel and leisure Market
5. 1 Market Overview
5. 2 Market Performance
five. 3 Impact of COVID-19
5. 4 Marketplace Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Travelers Type
6. 1 Primary
6. one. 1 Marketplace Trends
6. 1. 2 Market Forecast
6. two Secondary
6. 2. 1 Marketplace Trends
6. two. 2 Market Forecast
7 Marketplace Breakup simply by Service Kind
7. one Transport
7. 1. 1 Market Trends
7. one. 2 Marketplace Forecast
7. 2 Lodging
7. two. 1 Market Trends
7. 2. 2 Marketplace Forecast
7. 3 Food and Beverage
7. 3. 1 Market Trends
seven. 3. two Market Forecast
7. 4 Shopping
seven. 4. one Market Styles
7. 4. 2 Market Forecast
seven. 5 Activities and Excursion
7. 5. 1 Market Developments
seven. 5. two Market Prediction
7. 6 Others
seven. 6. one Market Trends
7. 6. 2 Market Prediction
8 Market Breakup by Location
8. 1 Domestic
8. one. 1 Market Trends
8. 1. 2 Marketplace Forecast
8. two International
8. 2. 1 Market Trends
8. two. 2 Marketplace Forecast
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Evaluation
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
14 Competing Landscape
14. 1 Marketplace Structure
14. 2 Key Players
fourteen. 3 Profiles of Key Players
14. 3. 1 Accor S. The.
14. 3. one. 1 Organization Overview
14. a few. 1 . two Product Portfolio
fourteen. 3. 1. 3 Financials
14. 3. one. 4 SWOT Analysis
14. three or more. 2 Four Seasons Resorts Limited
14. several. 2 . 1 Company Overview
fourteen. 3. 2. 2 Product Portfolio
14. a few. second . 3 or more SWOT Evaluation
14. 3. 3 Hilton Globally Holdings Inc.
fourteen. 3. a few. 1 Business Overview
14. three or more. 3. two Product Profile
14. 3. 3 or more. 3 Financial records
fourteen. 3. 3. 4 SWOT Analysis
14. three or more. 4 Hyatt Hotels Corporation
14. 3. 4. 1 Firm Overview
14. several. 4. 2 Product Portfolio
fourteen. 3. four. 3 Financials
14. 3. 4. 4 SWOT Analysis
14. a few. 5 Global Hotels Group plc
14. three or more. 5. one Company Summary
fourteen. 3. five. 2 Item Portfolio
14. 3 or more. 5. 3 or more Financials
14. 3. 5. four SWOT Analysis
14. 3. 6 Marriott International Inc.
14. 3. 6. 1 Company Review
fourteen. 3. six. 2 Product Portfolio
14. a few. 6. a few Financials
14. three or more. 6. 4 SWOT Evaluation
14. 3. seven Radisson Food Inc. (Jin Jiang World Co. Limited. )
14. three or more. 7. one Company Overview
fourteen. 3. 7. 2 Item Portfolio
14. several. 8 Rancho La Puerta Inc.
14. 3 or more. 8. 1 Company Summary
14. 3. 8. 2 Product Portfolio
14. 3. 9 Red Carnation Hotels (The Traveling Corporation)
14. a few. 9. one Company Review
fourteen. 3. 9. 2 Item Portfolio
14. 3. ten Rosewood Hotel Group (New World Development Company Limited)
fourteen. 3. 10. 1 Corporation Overview
14. three or more. 10. two Product Profile
14. 3 or more. 11 Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Incorporation.
14. 3. eleven. 1 Company Overview
14. 3. 11. 2 Product Portfolio
fourteen. 3. 11. 3 Financial records
For more information about this statement visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lad613
Research and Markets
Laura Wood , Senior Manager
For E. S. T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U. S. /CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
With regard to GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U. S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U. H. ): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Study and Marketplaces