Global Wellness Market 2022: Explore Health and Nutrition Trends That Companies Have Heavily Invested in – GlobeNewswire
Dublin, Oct. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “The World of Wellness: Exploring the Trends that are Here to Stay – 2022 Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
The particular world of wellness is rapidly changing, with consumers seeking more control over their personal health – but which trends are here to stay? This statement explores the particular health plus nutrition trends that companies have heavily invested in to see where they stand two years into the COVID-19 pandemic.
This new record provides an in-depth global analysis from the 2022 Global Trend Study tracking consumer attitudes and actions towards health and wellness from pre to post-COVID-19 to explore the lasting impact and implications for key styles in the food and beverage landscape. The report provides a global perspective with breakouts across 20 key markets.
- NORTH AMERICA: USA plus Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, and Turkey
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, and Vietnam
Top Health & Wellbeing Trends that are Here to Stay: Tracking the changes in consumer attitudes through 2020 in order to 2022 globally and across all twenty markets with regard to 12 core macro developments
- Eating Clean:
- Interest in eating clean
- Importance of “certified organic” claims on meals labels
- Level associated with concern regarding the environmental impact of how food will be grown, processed, and delivered
- Willingness to pay a premium intended for foods or beverages which are plant based
- Significance of “high protein” claims on foods labels
- Sugar Reduction:
- Importance of “reduced sugar” claims on food labels
- Functional Foods:
- Interest inside functional foods/beverages (i. e., provides a health benefit beyond nutrition)
- Gut Health:
- How often consumers are choosing foods/beverages to improve digestion
- How often consumers are choosing foods/beverages to enhance their own energy level
- Mood Food:
- Exactly how often customers are selecting foods/beverages to improve their mood
- Healthy Indulgence:
- How many consumers wish they had healthier options within indulgent food/beverage categories
- Interest in foods/beverages that are personalized to them
COVID-19 Concerns plus Impact on Diet and Lifestyle
- How concerned are customers about COVID-19? How does concern vary around the world?
- How many consumers were personally affected by COVID-19?
- How has COVID-19 changed their overall diet? Do they believe changes are usually permanent?
- Just how has COVID-19 changed their particular physical activity? Perform they think changes are permanent?
- Has COVID-19 made consumers feel more or less in control over their personal health?
- The particular growing interest in “kitchen medicine”
- Is there a growing belief in certain foods/beverages/ingredients having medicinal benefits?
- Is the perception in certain foods/beverages/ingredients providing immunity benefits growing?
- Shifting Shopping Habits and the Rise of E-grocery
- Have they increased online grocery shopping more than the past year?
- How do these people plan to shop on the internet for foods/beverages long-term?
- What are the consumer motivations and barriers to on-line food shopping
Key Topics Protected:
- Introduction and Methodology
- Executive Overview plus Summary Findings
- The Top Wellness & Health and fitness Trends That Are Not going anywhere soon
- Covid-19 Concern and Effect on Diet and Lifestyle
- Moving Shopping Routines and the particular Rise of E-Grocery
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dtlqsc