DUBLIN , July 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “The Global Market for Wearable Technology plus Devices 2022-2032” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
The market for wearable devices and technology is growing fast, in improving sleep, health and wellness, pet tracking and smart jewelry It has accelerated over the past two years with huge investment funding plus growing interest in augmented reality/virtual reality (AR/VR) and the metaverse.
Wearables are body-borne computational and sensory products which can sense the person who wears them and/or their environment. Wearables can communicate either directly through embedded wireless connectivity or through another device (e. g. a smartphone).
The particular data collected by the particular wearable device about the user or its environment is processed inside a processing unit located locally or even in an external server, and the results are ultimately provided to the wearer. Smart wearables may have control, communication, storage plus actuation capabilities. The number and variety of wearable electronic gadgets has increased significantly in the past few years, as they offer significant enhancements in order to human comfort, health and well-being.
Wearable plus mobile health monitoring technologies are important due to the rapidly aging global populations as well as the drastically increasing demand for in-home healthcare. Commercially available and near commercial wearable devices facilitate the particular transmission of biomedical informatics and personal wellness recording. Body worn sensors, which could provide real-time continuous measurement associated with pertinent physiological parameters noninvasively and comfortably for extended periods of time, are of crucial importance for applications of mobile medicine.
Advancements over the last couple of years within electronics have also led to the development of electronic (E-textiles) or smart textiles. Smart fabrics and garments can feeling environmental stimuli and react or adapt in a predetermined way. This involves possibly embedding or even integrating sensors/actuators ad digital components into textiles for use in applications such as medical diagnostics and health monitoring, consumer electronics, safety instruments and automotive textiles.
Report contents include:
- In-depth market review of current products and technology development in Smartwatches, sports plus fitness trackers, sleep trackers and wearable monitors, Wise glasses and head-mounted displays (VR, AR, MR, vision loss plus eye trackers), military, Industrial and workplace monitoring, flexible and stretchable electronics, e-textiles and smart clothing, artificial skin, skin patches, wearable health alert and monitoring devices, Continuous glucose checking (CGM), hydration and sweat sensors, wearable drug delivery, cosmetics patches, smart footwear, smart contact lenses, femtech, dog care, metaverse, smart wound care, smart jewelry, exoskeletons and hearables.
- In depth product assessment including products, producers, functionalities and prices.
- Global market revenues, historical and forecast to 2032 for wearable electronics, medical wearables, electronic textiles and smart clothing and sub markets thereof.
- Over 450 company profiles.
There is increasing demand with regard to wearable electronics from industries like:
- Medical and healthcare monitoring plus diagnostics.
- Sportswear and fitness monitoring (bands).
- Consumer consumer electronics for example wise watches, intelligent glasses and headsets.
- Military GPS trackers, equipment (helmets) and wearable robots.
- Smart apparel plus footwear in fashion and sport.
- Workplace safety plus manufacturing.
Companies profiled include
- BeBop Sensors
- dorsaVi Ltd
- Enhanlabo Co. Ltd.
- Equivital Inc.
- HP1 Technologies Limited.
- miomove s. r. o
- Abbott Laboratories
- Add Care Ltd.
- AerBetic Incorporation.
- Avanix srl
- Biobeat Technologies Ltd.
- biolinq Inc
- Cari Health
- Cosinuss GmbH
- Seventh Sense Biosystems
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. one The evolution of electronics
1 . 2 The wearables revolution
one 3 The particular wearable tech market in 2022
1. 4 Wearable marketplace leaders
1. 5 From rigid to versatile and stretchable
1 ) 6 Flexible and stretchable electronics within wearables
1. 7 Stretchable synthetic skin
1. 8 Organic and printed consumer electronics
1 . 9 Role in the metaverse
one 10 Wearable electronic devices in the textiles industry
1 ) 11 New conductive materials
1 . 12 Foldable smartphones and tablets
1. 13 Entertainment
one. 14 Growth in flexible and stretchable electronics market
1. 15 Innovations at CES 2021
one 16 Innovations at CES 2022
one. 17 Investment funding 2019-2022
2 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY
two. 1 Marketplace drivers plus trends
2 . 2 Recent developments
two. 3 Wellness monitoring
second . four Smartwatches
2 . five Sports and fitness
second . 6 Sleep trackers and wearable monitors
2 . seven Pet wearables
2. 8 Army wearables
second . 9 Industrial plus workplace supervising
two. 10 Worldwide market size
2. 11 Market challenges
2 . twelve Company profiles (82 company profiles)
3 MEDICAL AND HEALTHCARE WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY
3. 1 Market drivers
3. 2 Current state associated with the art
3. 3 Wearable health overseeing and rehabilitation
a few. 4 Electronic skin patches
three or more. 5 Wearable drug shipping
a few. 6 Femtech devices
3. 7 Cosmetics areas
several. 8 Wise footwear regarding health monitoring
three or more. 9 Smart disposable lenses
3. ten Smart woundcare
3 or more. 11 Wearable exoskeletons
3. 12 Medical hearables
3. 13 Global market dimension
a few. 14 Marketplace challenges
3. 15 Company information (172 organization profiles)
4 GAMING AND ENTERTAINMENT WEARABLE TECHNOLOGIES AND DEVICES
4. one Commercialization
4. two Virtual Reality (VR) devices
4. 3 or more Augmented (AR) headsets and smart glasses
4. 4 Mixed Reality (MR) smart eyeglasses
four. 5 OLED microdisplays
4. six MiniLED
4. seven MicroLED
4. 7. 1 Product developers
4. eight Gloves
4. nine Vests plus belts
4. 10 Global marketplace size
4. eleven Company information (69 business profiles)
5 ELECTRONIC TEXTILES (E-TEXTILES) AND SMART APPAREL
5. 1 Market drivers
5. 2 Performance requirements for E-textiles
five. 3 Development prospects intended for electronic fabrics
5. 4 Materials and components
five. 5 Phase change materials
5. 6 Wise clothing items
five. 7 Digital textile products
5. 8 Temperature monitoring and regulation
5. 9 Stretchable E-fabrics
five. 10 Wearable therapeutic items
5. 11 Sports and health and fitness
five. 12 Smart footwear
5. 13 Military
5. 14 Flexible plus wearable display advertising
5. fifteen Textile-based lighting
5. 16 Wise diapers
5. 17 Automotive
5. 18 Powering E-textiles
five. 19 Worldwide market size
5. 20 Marketplace challenges
5. 21 Company users (119 firm profiles)
6 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/av7uv8
Research and Markets
Laura Wood , Senior Manager
For E. S. T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U. S. /CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
With regard to GMT Workplace Hours Contact +353-1-416-8900
Oughout. S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U. H. ): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Marketplaces