DUBLIN , Sept. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Growth Opportunities in Military Healthcare Device Technologies” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
This research service examines the emerging technologies being used in military health systems.
This study covers only locally applied hemostatic agents within prehospital settings; intravenous infusion in hospital settings is not included.
In addition to hemostatic wound care, the use of health monitoring devices such as wearables is growing. These devices track vital statistics, including heart rate, blood pressure, plus stress and fatigue levels and also enable decision-making pertaining to medical evacuation. Digital health technology is also being used for proactive wellness care plus to take care of the mental health of personnel.
Over the years, the healthcare industry has developed several unique technologies with regard to emergency healthcare services and critical care. An important user associated with critical treatment healthcare products is the military or the defense forces. Advanced medical technologies have improved the care that is offered, and they also enable safer plus quicker care for soldiers.
Severe hemorrhages can result in hemodynamic instability, hypoxemia, multiple organ failure, or death. A key reason regarding patient fatality is bloodstream loss due to trauma or even injury on the battlefield. Typically, intravenous (systemic) or local (topical) hemostatic agents are used to control excessive bleeding.
Natural biomaterials have gained popularity due to their ease of use and rapid action. However , some of these hemostatic dressings cause irritation and exothermic reactions on the particular skin plus take slow action in order to stop the bleeding. Sophisticated hemostatic wound care solutions address these challenges, and they will play an important role in military wellness systems.
The augmented and enhanced performance associated with human beings with enhanced physical power and immunological resistance will become essential future expectations on the particular battlefield. Human augmentation products like exoskeletons will revolutionize the army health system through the prevention of injuries.
Key Topics Covered:
1 . Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow? The Strategic Imperative: Factors Creating Pressure on Growth
- The particular Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives around the Military Medical Device Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Development Pipeline Engine
2 . Growth Environment Analysis
- Rapid Care and Mobile Care are the Key Military Wellness System Requirements.
- Digital and Robotic Technologies are Addressing Military Health Requirements.
- The Key Innovation Areas in Army Health Systems Include Wound Care, Wellness Monitoring, plus Human Augmentation.
- Increased Funding and Collaboration between MedTech and Federal Organizations are usually Driving Technologies Advancements.
- Cybersecurity and Connectivity Concerns are Challenging the particular Adoption of Digital Health Devices.
- Scope of Evaluation
- Research Methodology
3. Hemostatic Innovations intended for Militaries
- Hemostatic Solutions in Militaries — Key Needs
- Bandages and Gauze Embedded with Hemostatic Materials are the Most Commonly Used Hemostatic Products.
- Emerging Hemostasis Technologies and Trends in Military Settings
- Hemostatic Biomaterials from Natural Sources
- Universities’ Noteworthy Hemostatic Innovations
- Emerging Hemostatic Innovations to Address Truncal Hemorrhages
- Chitosan-based Wound Dressings for Hemostatic Effect
- Kaolin-based Hemostatic Dressings that Accelerate the Body’s Natural Clotting Process
- Chitosan-based Wound Dressings for Bleeding Control
- All-in-One Pressure Bandages that Stop the Blood loss of Severe Wounds
4. Wearable Wellness Monitoring Improvements for Militaries
- The Monitoring of Army Personnel Health Enables Better Physical plus Mental Wellness and Reduces Injuries.
- Wearables are the Most Commonly Used Technology Platforms for Remote Health Supervising in Militaries.
- Emerging Systems and Styles in Wearable Health Monitoring for Militaries
- Sensor and Digital Innovation in Health Checking
- Universities’ Noteworthy Remote control Health Supervising Innovations
- Remote Health Overseeing of Soldiers’ Physiological plus Behavioral Data
- Mobile Wellness Application in order to Monitor Users’ Moods and Emotions
- Tissue-integrated Biosensors for the Continuous Monitoring of Body Vitals
- Smartphone-compatible Application for that Early Detection of Injuries
5. Robotic Exoskeleton Improvements for Militaries
- Robotic Exoskeletons Reduce the particular Risk associated with Injury inside Military Personnel.
- Innovations in Materials, Actuators, and Power to Improve the Performance of Robotic Exoskeletons
- Universities’ Significant Soft plus Lightweight Automatic Exoskeleton Innovations
- Smart Exoskeletons Capture Crucial Insights about Soldiers.
- AI-powered Exoskeletons
- Load-bearing Exoskeletons to Improve Performance and Reduce Musculoskeletal Accidental injuries
- Full-body Exoskeleton Suits to enhance Physical Strength
- Smart Exoskeletons to Improve Endurance and Provide Unimpaired Mobility
- Human being Biomechanics-inspired Exoskeleton Suits to Improve Operator Mobility
6. Development Indicators
- Military-funded Research is Driving Advancement in Hemostatics.
- A Growing Number of Partnerships will Provide More Efficient Injury Care Solutions in Military Settings.
- Private and Public Funding will be Accelerating the Development of Innovative Wound Care Products.
- Government-led Efforts are Encouraging Innovation inside the Exoskeleton Industry to get Defense.
- Collaborations and Relationships will Expand the Use of Robotic Exoskeletons in Defense.
- The US Military is usually Actively Adopting Real-time Checking to Control its Troops.
- The united states Military is Partnering with Electronic Health Technology Companies to Optimize Soldiers’ Performance.
- US and Chinese Defense Bodies are Implementing Emerging Technology in Army Health, Especially Digital Technologies.
- The Russian Military is definitely Focusing on Individual Augmentation Systems.
- Smart Garments and Automatic Exoskeletons are usually the Most Impactful Growing Medical Technology in Military Health Techniques.
- Hemostatic plus Health Monitoring are Easy-to-Implement and Highly Impactful Options that Enhance the Health associated with Military Staff.
- Technology Roadmap of Army Medical Systems
7. Development Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Easy-to-Use and Quick Wound Sealing Hemostatic Solutions for Trauma Injuries
- Growth Opportunity 2: Digital Behavioral Therapy pertaining to Military Employees
- Growth Chance 3: Patient-centric Care meant for Military Workers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wq5cyk
Research and Markets
Laura Wood , Senior Manager
With regard to E. S. T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U. S. /CAN Toll Free Contact +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U. H. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside Oughout. S. ): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Marketplaces