DUBLIN , Aug. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Medical Spa – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
Worldwide Medical Health spa Market to Reach US$25. 9 Billion by the Year 2026
Medical Hot tub, also referred to as MedSpa, are cutting-edge, contemporary providers of an extensive range of therapies ranging from Botox treatments and liposuction in order to hair regeneration and hair removal. They are the particular latest niche in cosmetic surgery plus medicine, and undoubtedly the fastest growing segment of the global cosmetic surgery market. The medical end of the particular MedSpa is taken care of by the presence of a practicing, specialized physician who is always required to be present on the premises.
Since medical spas converge spa treatments and medical treatments, they offer the widest selection of services possible. As medical spas are emerging, they are gaining rapid popularity among those who are financially well disposed and have an inclination towards beauty and wellness. Their success has been creating a quite a stir encouraging corporate houses, major hospital chains and leading pharmacological companies to invest funds in various MedSpas.
Over the years, technological advancements possess played the major role in shaping the MedSpa industry, increasing not just the availability of treatments but also making non-invasive remedies (for instance Botox) more affordable. The digital technology is currently a leading driver associated with the med spa growth, and will be likely to remain so in the years ahead as technology enables people in order to look younger without undergoing painful procedures.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Medical Spa estimated at US$14. 4 Billion dollars in the year 2022, is usually projected to reach a revised size of US$25. 9 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 13. 5% over the particular analysis period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $5. 4 Billion dollars in 2022, While China is Forecast to Reach $3. 8 Billion simply by 2026
The particular Medical Spa market within the Oughout. S. is definitely estimated at US$5. 4 Billion within the year 2022. The country currently accounts for the 37. 72% share in the global marketplace. China , the world’s second largest economy, can be forecast to reach an approximated market dimension of US$3. 8 Billion within the 12 months 2026 trailing a CAGR of 18. 2% through the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada , each forecast to grow at 10. 3% plus 12. 2% respectively over the analysis time period.
Hair Removal Segment to Achieve $3. eight Billion by 2026
Growing acceptance associated with professional tresses removal services is boosting the market for medical spas. Hair removal technologies provide women and men with convenient and effective options to remove curly hair from specific parts of the body with regard to a natural and hair-free skin. Continuous advances in these technologies have got resulted in sophisticated products that work regarding different skin types plus hair color.
- Aesthetics Medispa
- Allure Medspa
- Bijoux Medi-Spa
- Biovital Medspa, LLC
- Canyon Ranch, Inc.
- Chic la Vie Med Health spa
- Chiva Som
- Clinique La Prairie
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Hyatt Corporation
- Lanserhof Lans
- Lily’s Medi Hot tub
- Lumenis, Ltd.
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Limited
- Sciton, Inc.
- Serenity Medspa
- Sha Wellness Clinic
- Syneron Candela Healthcare
- The DRx Clinic
- True Skin Care Center
- Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa
- Westchase Medspa, LLC
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1 . MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Popularity of Beauty & Wellness Tourism & Post Pandemic Optimism intended for a Recovery Bodes Well for Healthcare Spas
- Efforts to Push Beauty & Wellness Tourism, a Boon for Medical Spas
- Elegance & Wellbeing Tourism to Attain Greater Heights in Post-Pandemic Era
- Rise of Traditional Holistic Medicine Encourages Healthcare Spas in order to Focus upon Alternative Health
- Medical Spas Incorporate Herbs into all Aspects of the Spa Experience Encouraged simply by the Increasing Consumer Acceptance of Herbal Medicines
- Strong Approval of Herbal supplements Leads Medical Spas to Integrate Natural herbs into the particular Entire Treatment Encounter
- Desire to Look Young One of the Rapidly Aging World Population Drives Demand for Anti-Aging Services & Treatments in Medical Health spas
- Rapidly Ageing Population Throws the Spotlight on the Massive Need Potential for Age reversing Treatments
- Robust Growth within Spending on Anti-Aging Solutions to Support the Increase of Age reversing Medical Spas
- Rise in Requirement for Aesthetic Services Brightens the Outlook for Non-Invasive and Minimally-Invasive Medical Health spa Remedies
- Healthcare Spas Expand Services in order to Include Dermal Fillers and Botox Therapy Encouraged by Strong Demand Patterns
- Boom in Need for Cosmetic Procedures Amid the Outbreak Bodes Nicely for Marketplace Growth
- Thalassotherapy Harnesses Curative Properties of Seawater to Provide Holistic Hot tub Treatments
- Growing Acceptance associated with Male Aesthetics Present Untapped Growth Opportunities
- Importance of Mental Health and fitness and Stress Management in the Aftermath of the particular Pandemic to Trigger Requirement for Spa Therapy
- Tresses Removal, A Popular Service Offering within Medical Health spas
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKETPLACE ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9hhjs8
Research and Markets
Laura Wood , Senior Manager
For E. S. T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U. S. /CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
With regard to GMT Workplace Hours Contact +353-1-416-8900
Oughout. S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U. H. ): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research plus Marketplaces