DUBLIN , Jan. 5, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “The Global Market for Wearable Electronics in Biomedicine, Health care and Wellbeing to 2033” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
The Global Marketplace for Wearable Electronics in Biomedicine, Health-related and Health and fitness to 2033 offers a comprehensive analysis of this billion-dollar market. The particular report explores key trends and developments.
Wearable technologies inside biomedicine, healthcare and wellness are non-invasive and autonomous devices that capture, analyze, and aggregate physiological data to enhance individual health and well-being. These devices are used to self-monitor or self-assess, allowing individuals, patients and medical staff to better understand behaviour and body, and therefore health.
Wearable electronic technology & devices have been revolutionizing healthcare via monitoring wellness continuously outside of the healthcare environment. Previously, health care monitoring was specific in order to hospitals plus involved time-consuming and resource-intensive clinical intervention.
Wearable in addition to mobile technology provide wireless medical monitoring, with bio-signals tracked by medical personnel. Its use has increased due to the rapidly ageing global populations, the need to be able to lessen the particular burden on hospital and even medical facilities, and increasing demand for in-home health-related.
Wearable electronic devices facilitate typically the transmission of biomedical informatics and personal health recording and offer ease of use while ensuring help, diagnosis, rehabilitation together with therapy. Body-worn sensors provide real-time, lower-cost, continuous measurement of physiological parameters noninvasively and comfortably for extended periods of time.
Report contents include:
- Smartwatches with regard to health supervising.
- Sports and additionally fitness trackers.
- Sleep trackers and wearable monitors.
- E-textiles and smart clothing regarding biomedicine not to mention healthcare.
- Artificial skin.
- Skin patches & wearable well being alert and also monitoring devices.
- Continuous glucose monitoring (CGM), hydration as well as sweat sensors.
- Wearable drug delivery.
- Cosmetics patches.
- Smart footwear.
- Smart contact lenses and smart glasses for the visually impaired.
- Femtech devices.
- Wise wound care.
- Wearable robotics-exo-skeletons, bionic prostheses, exo-suits, plus body-worn collaborative robots intended for rehabilitation & support.
- Wise diapers.
- Medical wearables.
- In-depth product assessment including products, producers, functionalities and prices.
- Global market revenues, historical and forecast to 2033.
- More than 340 company profiles.
Companies profiled include
- Abbott Laboratories
- Adamant Health
- Aidee Health AS
- Alimetry Ltd
- Alva Wellness
- AMO Lab
- AMF Medical
- Apollo Neuro
- AquilX Inc.
- Avanix srl
- Azalea Vision
- Biobeat Technologies Limited.
- Charco Neurotech
- DaVinci Wearables
- Element Science Inc.
- Enable Injections
- EOFlow Co Ltd.
- FeetWings Pvt. Ltd.
- Kiffik Biomedical
- LumenAstra Inc.
- Mawi International LLC
- MEDEXO Robotics
- Mitsufuji Corporation
- Nutromics Pty Limited
- Piomic Medical AG
- Point Fit Technology Limited
- Respira Labs etc .
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. 1 Typically the evolution associated with electronics
1 . 2 The wearables revolution
one 3 The wearable tech marketplace in 2022
one. 4 Wearable market leaders
1. 5 From rigid for you to flexible in addition to stretchable
1 ) 6 Market drivers and styles
just one. 7 Flexible and stretchable electronics found in wearables
1 . 8 Stretchable artificial skin
one 9 Organic and even printed electronics
a single. 10 Role in the metaverse
you. 11 Innovations at CES 2021
1 ) 12 Innovations at CES 2022
one particular. 13 Investment funding together with buy-outs 2019-2022
two WEARABLE ELECTRONICS IN BIOMEDICINE AND HEALTHCARE
2 . first Market motorists
a couple of. 2 Current state of the art
second . only two. 1 Wearable medical device products
2 . 2. 2 Temperature and respiratory rate monitoring
two. 3 Wearable health monitoring and rehabilitation
2. 3. 1 Companies and products
2 . 4 Smartwatches
second . four. 1 Health monitoring
2 . 4. 2 Main smart watch producers plus products
second . 5 Electronic skin patches
2 . five. 1 Applications
a couple of. 5. only two Materials
second . a few. 2 . one Nanomaterials-based devices
3. 5. 3 Continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)
two. 5. 3. 1 Minimally-invasive CGM sensors
a couple of. 5. a few. 2 Non-invasive CGM detectors
2. 5. three or more. 3 Minimally-invasive and non-invasive glucose checking companies in addition to products
second . your five. 4 Cardiovascular
3. 5. some. 1 ECG sensors
2 . 5 various. 4. a single. 1 Companies and products
2. 5. 5. 2 PPG sensors
second . 5. 4. two. 1 Businesses and items
two. 5. five Pregnancy and even newborn supervising
a couple of. 5. some. 1 Firms and goods
a couple of. 5. 6 Wearable temperature monitoring
2 . beş. 6. one particular Companies together with products
second . a few. 7 Hydration sensors
2 . 5 various. 7. 1 Companies and additionally products
second . four. 8 Wearable sweat receptors (medical not to mention sports)
2 . top. 8. one Companies and also products
second . six Wearable drug delivery
2 . 6. 1 Companies and merchandise
only two. 7 Cosmetics patches
second . 7. 1 Organizations and solutions
3. 8 Femtech devices
2 . 8. 1 Corporations and products and solutions
2. 9 Smart footwear for health overseeing
two. 9. first Companies as well as products
second . 10 Smart contact lenses and smart glasses for visually impaired
2. ten. 1 Providers and products
2 . 11 Smart woundcare
2. 11. 1 Companies and items
second . 12 Smart diapers
2. 12. 1 Businesses and goods
2 . 13 Medical hearables
2. 13. 1 Firms and merchandise
second . 14 Wearable robotics-exo-skeletons, bionic prostheses, exo-suits, and body worn collaborative robots
2. 14. 1 Organizations and solutions
2 . 15 E-textile wearable therapeutic products
2. 16 Wellness
2. 16. 1 Sports and fitness
second . 16. 1 . 1 Wearable devices plus apparel
2. sixteen. 1. a couple of Skin patches
2 . 16. one 3 Products
second . 16. only two Sleep trackers and wearable monitors
2. sixteen. 2. 4 Built in function within smart watches and health and fitness trackers
2 . 18. second . 3 Smart rings
3. 16. 2. 3 Headbands
2. 16. 2. 4 Sleep monitoring products
two. 16. two. 5 Corporations and products and solutions
a couple of. 17 Market challenges
3 GLOBAL MARKET REVENUES
3. 2 By product type, 2015-2033, billions USD
several. 2 Market share, by product type
five COMPANY PROFILES (342 COMPANY PROFILES)
a couple of RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jw472j
Research in addition to Markets
Laura Wood , Senior Manager
For E. S. T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U. S. /CAN Toll Free Contact +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U. H. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside Oughout. S. ): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and even Markets