DUBLIN–( BUSINESS WIRE )–The “Connected Health and Wellness Solutions Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
The global connected health and wellness solutions market is expected to grow from $37. 85 billion in 2021 to $46. 30 billion dollars in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22. 33%. The connected health and wellness solutions market is expected to develop to $95. 90 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19. 97%.
North America was the largest region in the linked health and fitness options market in 2021. The particular Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing area in the particular forecast period. The regions covered in connected wellness and wellbeing solutions market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increase in the adoption of mHealth devices is driving the growth of the connected overall wellness solutions marketplace. Applications such as telemedicine applications and mobile monitoring installed on mHealth devices help to track the particular health record and assist healthcare practitioners to get information. The mHealth products include fitness trackers, smartphones, smartwatches, plus more. According to Gartner, an US-based consulting firm that research on technology, within 2021, Worldwide spending upon wearable gadgets raised in order to $81. 5 billion from $69 billion dollars in 2020, or a good 18. 1% increase, and in 2022, estimated to grow to $93. 85 billion. Therefore, the increase inside spending on wearable devices will boost the demand for mHealth devices plus this, in turn, drives the particular connected health and wellness solutions market.
The increasing adoption associated with digital health technologies is a key trend gaining popularity within the connected health and fitness solutions market. Digital health technologies use software, computing platforms, sensors, and more, to give accurate wellness to patients. The need for digital health systems has increased in the past few years. Based on a survey conducted by Kareo involving 600 healthcare providers, in 2020, 41% of the respondent said that they were using telemedicine or electronic health technology increase through 22% reported in the particular 2018 survey, and 34% from the respondents said that they were in the process of deploying virtual care services.
In 2021, Philips, a Netherlands-based multinational conglomerate, acquired BioTelemetry for $2. 8 billion dollars. With this acquisition, Philips’ strategy for transforming care along the health care continuum with a heart treatment portfolio plus integrated options. The combination of Philips’ in-hospital patient care management portfolio and BioTelemetry’s out-of-hospital cardiac diagnosis and monitoring profile enables in-hospital and home-based patient treatment management solutions for the patients. BioTelemetry is an US -based provider of cardiac monitoring and medical imaging services, as well as wearable heart monitors and artificial intelligence (AI)-based data analytics within its portfolio.
1) By Product: Personal Medical Devices; Wellness Products; Software & Services
2) By Function: Clinical Monitoring; Telehealth
3) By Application: Diagnosis & Treatment; Wellness and prevention; Monitoring; Others
Key Topics Covered:
1 . Executive Summary
2. Connected Health and Wellbeing Solutions Marketplace Characteristics
3. Connected Wellness and Health and fitness Solutions Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Connected Health and Well being Options
five. Connected Wellness and Health Solutions Marketplace Size Plus Growth
6. Connected Health and Health and wellness Solutions Market Segmentation
7. Connected Wellness and Health care Solutions Marketplace Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Connected Health and And also Solutions Market
9. China Connected Wellness and Along with Solutions Marketplace
10. India Connected Health and Perfectly Solutions Market
11. Japan Connected Wellness and Health condition Solutions Marketplace
12. Australia Connected Health and Wellness Solutions Market
13. Indonesia Connected Wellness and Wellbeing Solutions Marketplace
14. South Korea Linked Health and fitness Solutions Market
15. Western Europe Connected Health and Health and fitness Solutions Marketplace
16. UK Connected Wellness and Well being Solutions Market
17. Germany Connected Health and Health Solutions Marketplace
18. France Connected Wellness and Health and wellness Solutions Market
19. Far eastern Europe Connected Overall wellness Options Marketplace
20. Russia Linked Health and Wellness Solutions Market
21. North America Connected Health and fitness Options Marketplace
twenty two. USA Linked Overall wellness Solutions Market
23. South usa Connected Health and Wellness Options Marketplace
24. Brazil Linked Health and fitness Solutions Market
25. Middle East Connected Health and Health care Solutions Marketplace
26. The african continent Connected Wellness and And also Solutions Market
27. Connected Overall wellness Options Market Competitive Landscape Plus Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Linked Health plus Wellness Solutions Market
29. Connected Health and Wellness Solutions Marketplace Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Omron Healthcare Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N. V.
- GE Healthcare
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Fitbit LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v31ldi