ChatGPT is an AI chatbot that responds to questions or prompts in a conversational and human way. This can have huge implications for your brand voice, marketing strategy, and how you communicate and connect with customers.
As a YMYL brand name, you cannot dive headfirst into ChatGPT.
Here’s what Vicki, Know Agency’s lead content wizard/specialist, says about ChatGPT:
“Ask yourself if you would be happy reading a blog written by an AI-tool. Would you trust the information and the brand? Would you still have a personal connection to the brand name? Tread lightly with ChatGPT. Don’t rely on it. You and your brand are not able to be replaced by artificial intelligence . ”
You know Google has extremely high standards for brands classified as Your Money Your Life (YMYL) .
Google wants its search quality evaluators (real humans reading plus scoring your own content) to pay very close attention to the amount of effort, originality, and talent or skill that went into the creation of the content. And Google stresses that will for pages on YMYL topics, accuracy and consistency with well-established expert consensus is important.
The words that jump out to me (and hopefully you) are: accuracy, work, originality, expert, and talent or skill. As the YMYL brand, you need to be 100% confident that will your content material ticks all of these boxes.
And this is why I strongly recommend against using ChatGPT to create your content.
ChatGPT doesn’t even want a person using it to produce your own YMYL content… Here’s a snippet of what ChatGPT told me when I asked it regarding using this to generate YMYL content:
“ ChatGPT can be used to generate text, but it is important to note that it is the language model and not an expert in any particular field. Additionally , it is important in order to consider the ethical implications associated with using AI-generated content with regard to your website, especially in case it falls under the category of “Your Money or even Your Life” (YMYL) articles, which refers to websites that can impact a person’s financial stability or well-being. It will be always recommended to consult with professionals in the field and fact-check any information generated simply by the design to ensure its precision and reliability before publishing it . ”
A person have worked hard to get Search engines and your customers to believe in your brand name, your content, plus digital footprint. Unfortunately, ChatGPT doesn’t care about this.
Before using ChatGPT for your YMYL content, ask yourself exactly what your brand stands for and how you will respond whenever customers plus investors ask you who is speaking for the brand.
So ChatGPT is definitely not suggested for your health and wellness content, but there are ways you may use this tool to help you out:
- Customer service : trained to answer customer queries regardless of time or day from the week. (Do not really let ChatGPT recommend products or provide advice. )
- Social media moderation : trained to moderate online communities and respond to basic questions that do not impact health or even wellness.
- Industry research : understand customer behavior, potential trends, and competitive opportunities.
- Research plus analysis : examples include brainstorming topics, analyzing complex data sets, creating outlines, or finding online resources.
Keep in mind that in order to use ChatGPT effectively, you need to have the inherent knowledge and experience to train it to perform these tasks.
ChatGPT are unable to turn me personally into a content specialist like Vicki.
ChatGPT cannot turn Vicki in to a specialist within SEO plus search strategy.
ChatGPT can not communicate and represent your own brand voice.
ChatGPT is a tool. It’s the tool with the potential to help people who are great at what they do, become even better at them.
I understand you’re going to use ChatGPT. Just remember to tread lightly and to use caution.
There are brands that possess handed all of their content advertising, keyword research, landing page development, and even product naming in order to ChatGPT.
Do not be this particular brand. You will regret this. Here’s how I suggest you use ChatGPT:
- Content Brainstorming: Some days it’s impossible to come up along with content ideas. ChatGPT can help kickstart your creativity and suggest ideas to get you started.
- Research : Use ChatGPT to learn about new subjects and explain complex subject matter. Be cautious here – test plus verify everything ChatGPT tells you and carefully review the web site for E-A-T .
- Technical SEO: Use ChatGPT to help you with tasks such as generating schema markup, creating XML sitemaps, producing robots. txt and Hreflang tags, and more.
I’ll give the last word on ChatGPT to Vicki and this snippet from her Understand Agency blog about ChatGPT as well as your content material :
“There will be people who simply hand their jobs over in order to ChatGPT (without telling you they’re doing it). I’m not one of these people. ChatGPT can’t do what I do. But it can help me be better at what We do. This is a win-win regarding you plus me. ”
And remember: ChatGPT cannot be your brand name voice. It cannot speak for you. Your customers want to talk to humans.
Trust in your tone of voice. You know what people like and trust.