DUBLIN–( BUSINESS WIRE )–The “The World of Wellness: Exploring the Trends that are Here to Stay — 2022 Report” report has been added in order to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
The world of wellness is rapidly changing, with consumers seeking more control over their personal health – but which trends are here to stay? This report explores the health and nutrition trends that companies have heavily invested in to see where they stand two years into the COVID-19 pandemic.
This new report provides an in-depth global analysis from the 2022 Global Trend Study tracking consumer attitudes plus actions towards health in addition to wellness from pre to post-COVID-19 to explore the lasting impact and implications for key trends in the food and even beverage landscape. The report provides a global perspective with breakouts across 20 important markets.
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil together with Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, and additionally Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, not to mention Turkey
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, and also Vietnam
Top Health & Wellness Trends that are Not going anywhere soon: Tracking the changes in consumer attitudes from 2020 to 2022 globally as well as across all 20 markets for 12 core macro styles
- Eating Clean:
- Interest in eating clean
- Importance associated with “certified organic” claims on food labels
- Level of concern for the particular environmental effect of how food is grown, processed, and delivered
- Willingness to pay a premium for foods or beverages which are plant based
- Importance regarding “high protein” claims upon food labels
- Sugar Reduction:
- Importance of “reduced sugar” claims on food labels
- Functional Foods:
- Attention in functional foods/beverages (i. e., provides a health benefit beyond nutrition)
- Gut Health:
- How often consumers are choosing foods/beverages in order to improve digestion
- How often consumers are choosing foods/beverages to improve their own energy level
- Mood Food:
- How often people are choosing foods/beverages to improve their mood
- Healthy Indulgence:
- How many customers wish they had healthier options inside indulgent food/beverage categories
- Interest within foods/beverages that are personalized to them
COVID-19 Concerns and Impact on Diet and Lifestyle
- How concerned are buyers about COVID-19? How does concern vary around the world?
- Exactly how many consumers were personally affected by COVID-19?
- Just how has COVID-19 changed their particular overall diet? Do they believe changes are usually permanent?
- Precisely how has COVID-19 changed their very own physical activity? Do they believe changes are permanent?
- Has COVID-19 made consumers feel more or less in control over his or her personal wellness?
- The growing interest found in “kitchen medicine”
- Is there a growing belief inside of certain foods/beverages/ingredients having medicinal benefits?
- Is the belief in certain foods/beverages/ingredients providing immunity benefits growing?
- Shifting Shopping Habits and typically the Rise involving E-grocery
- Have they increased online grocery shopping over this past year?
- How do they plan to shop online for foods/beverages long-term?
- What are the consumer motivations and barriers to online grocery shopping
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction and Methodology
- Executive Overview and Summary Findings
- The particular Top Wellness & Wellness Trends That Are Here to be able to Stay
- Covid-19 Concern plus Impact about Lifestyle and diet
- Shifting Shopping Habits and the Rise of E-Grocery
For more information about this statement visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c89cw5