CHICAGO , Sept. 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Healthcare is facing a set of challenges unlike any the industry has ever experienced, from increased competition and workforce struggles to eroding public trust. At the same time, innovations in science and technology, along with the evolution of care-delivery models, create a host of opportunities for the industry in order to reshape itself. More than 300 senior healthcare leaders from 150 companies committed to transforming healthcare will convene in Chicago on Sept. 19–21, 2022, to discuss the industry’s future at the 10th annual Oliver Wyman Health Innovation Summit.
The invitation-only event, titled Brand new Norms, New Expectations, brings together executives, experts, and influencers from across the globe to explore ways of creating positive change in healthcare. “As an industry, we face bigger challenges — and have greater obligations to society — compared to ever before. ” said Sam Glick , partner and global leader associated with Oliver Wyman’s Health and Life Sciences practice. “At the same time, for those of us who are willing to take a hard look in the particular mirror and think differently about how all of us understand plus engage with those we serve, there is more opportunity than we’ve actually had prior to. Understanding, compassion, and community connection are now as important as quality, affordability, and innovation. ”
Highlights of this year’s Peak include:
- Insights through some associated with the industry’s most influential executives including the following speakers:
- Anne Aslett , CEO, Elton John AIDS Foundation
- Justin Blake , Executive Director of the Trust Institute and Global Chair of Executive Positioning, Edelman
- Adam Boehler , Founder and TOP DOG, Rubicon Founders, and Co-founder, Honest Medical Group
- Lisa Fitzpatrick , MD, Co-founder plus CEO, Grapevine Wellness
- Howard Jacob , VP and Head of Genomic Research, AbbVie
- Alex Oshmyansky , MD, Creator and CEO, Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drug Company
- Roberta Schwartz , EVP and Chief Development Officer, Houston Methodist Hospital
- Rob Allen , COO, Intermountain Healthcare
- An immersive plus experiential exhibit, Renaissance 2022 , where attendees will dive into the macro societal trends driving disruption to how we do business, how we all build relationships consumers, and how we build and manage our workforce. The experience is derived from 18+ months of consumer research by the Oliver Wyman Forum which identifies The New People Shaping our Future including The particular Citizens associated with the Metaverse, The Digital Boomers, The brand new Collars, The Virtual Natives, The Wellness Protagonist, The particular Psychedelic Adventurer and a lot more.
- Chicago’s legendary improv group, The Second City , which usually launched the particular careers of Tina Fey , Steve Carell , and Stephen Colbert , will give us a humorous preview of the “New Norms” plus “New Expectations” that we’ll explore over the course of the Summit.
- The particular MedCity News Insights Lounge will interview speakers and attendees live from the particular Summit about their strategies and views for the future associated with healthcare.
- Executive Sessions on topics such as:
- I’ll Feel the Whole Lot Better: When Specialty Rx Isn’t So Special Anymore
- Times, They are A-Changin’: What Does Primary Care Even Mean Anymore?
- Take Me Home, Country Roads: Rural Health is Everyone’s Problem
- (No Longer) 9 to 5: Who Works for Whom Now?
- S omebody That I Used to Know: Consumer Trust in a Post-Truth World
The Oliver Wyman Health Innovation Summit would not be possible without the generous support of our partners: Platinum companion, Softheon ; Gold companions Navvis plus Transcarent ; Bronze partner Motive Practicing Wisely Solutions ; Sustainability partner, Onlife Health ; Innovator partners Amitech , Big Wellness , Calibrate , Carrot Fertility , Emcara , Spring Health and Tytocare ; and Media companion MedCity Information .
Individuals not attending the event can access real-time insights and perspectives through Oliver Wyman’s social media channels, including Twitter via @OliverWyman , @ OWHealthEditor plus LinkedIn via Oliver Wyman and Oliver Wyman Wellness . All content can be found following #OWHIC. Exclusive real-time content will also be available upon our blog, Oliver Wyman Health . Executive interviews will be hosted in the MedCity Insights Lounge and shared via Oliver Wyman’s YouTube channel .
For more information on this year’s event or to speak along with Oliver Wyman about the Peak, please contact Francine Minadeo at [email protected] . For a complete agenda and roster associated with speakers, please visit the event website .
About Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices within more compared to 70 cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep business knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than five, 700 professionals around the world who work along with clients in order to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, plus accelerate their own organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a business of Marsh McLennan [ NYSE: MMC ].
To find out more, visit www.oliverwyman.com . Follow Oliver Wyman on Tweets @OliverWyman .
About Oliver Wyman Health Advancement Center
Oliver Wyman launched the Health Creativity Center (OWHIC) in 2011 to accelerate health market transformation. OWHIC champions innovation by disseminating proven innovations; envisioning market-based solutions to today’s and tomorrow’s challenges; and establishing the cross-industry local community of thought-leaders to share and shape ideas.
With regard to the latest on the particular business of transforming health care, go to the Oliver Wyman Wellness digital platform at health. oliverwyman. com plus follow us on Twitter @OWHealthEditor . To learn more, visit oliverwyman. com .
SOURCE Oliver Wyman